Tools & GadgetsLose wires behind walls or under the floor and can’t figure out where it is?
Using rods but you don’t know what you’re pushing through?
- The strength of the magnet makes sure Zezzo® Wiremag Pullercan easilyrunwires underfloorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Two shapes of magnets can passthrough the holes of different sizes.
- A desirable tool thatquickens everything upwith cable running.
- Not disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible.
- The swivel leader eyelet lets you connect accessories like a pulling grip. It securely connects to most wires and mesh wire pulling grips.
- The non-marring leader navigates around obstructions up to 20 feet.
Designed to make electricians’ jobs easier when routing cables through floor voids.
- Eliminate damage to wallsand numerous trips in and out of attics while on the job.
- Strong magnetthat clears a path and pulls your cables through.
- Helps make installationsin small spaces easier.
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller is a very desirable tool for a domestic installer:
- When rewires in finished properties, but you can’t be intrusive into the walls too much.
- Need to get cables down the back of a cavity wall, or in an open space wall but you can’t cut into the fabric of the building.
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1. Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
- Step 2.Secure the cable (up to 10mm) to the eyelet attachment;
- Step 3.Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
- Step 4.Pull the cable through the void with ease